Doodle with Carol
1. On a clean piece of paper, create your own doodle by beginning and ending the outline at the same point, with one single movement of the pen.
Do not lift the pen off the paper while making the outline.
Do this in 5-7 seconds (short enough that you don’t think about “what” you are creating).
2. After you create the outline, begin to fill in your "doodle" however you like. Remember, it's not about "what" you create - it's about "how" you create.
3. Continue to fill it in however you wish - add hearts, circles, lines or anything else that comes to mind. Trust the process and the process will support you.
Watch any thoughts that might come to the surface as you create.
Remember… have fun and don’t worry about “what” you create- just have fun and enjoy the “process” of creating.
Is my mind wandering or am I content and trusting of the process?
• Am I able to stay focused in the moment or do I find myself drifting from the past or to future where stress, anxiety, fear, and other limited emotions reside?
• Am I living my life from the perspective of the “Now” moment or am I spending too much time in the past or unknown future?
May your creative journey be filled with a sense of awe and wonderment and may you carry that same enthusiasm into your daily life, whatever comes before you.